We are looking for a new member to join our team, to oversee our flagship project at a customer site in Germany, near Düsseldorf.
The Store Operations Manager will be part and lead the on-site operational team and provide training and support. As a Store Operations Manager, you will act as the primary interface between the customer and Shopic.
Work will consist of conducting day-to-day operations to adhere to project deadlines, provide technical and support, training shoppers, managing project schedules and tracking on-site. Streamline data collection efforts, promote the adoption by shoppers and manage Shopic’s equipment inventory at the store. Working at a global retailer store, the Store Operations Manager will support a cutting-edge technological solution and be the focal point of contact.
- Manage, lead, train and support an operational team
- Address customer needs, escalate issues to relevant teams at Shopic and monitor smooth processes
- Being a Shopic ambassador at the store, advocate our product among retail employees and consumers
- Maintain equipment stability and manage its storage
- Create and promote procedures and best practices for operational processes
- Provide on-site support and assistance
- 2+ years Operations/ Project Management experience (retail – advantage)
- Sales oriented
- Resourceful, out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver
- Strong mentorship and training skills
- Proven mechanical and technical abilities
- Passion for service
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, outside of the office
- Fluent in German and English – Must have