- An experienced hardware engineer / architect with proven development experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in designing complex embedded products.
- Experience in designing complex, holistic, embedded systems that include HW, SW and Mechanical design aspects.
- Relevant experience in video processing systems.
- Experience in designing for quality, cost, manufacturing and maintenance.
- Advantage – experience in leading remote HW R&D teams and sub-contractors.
- Advantage – experience in Analog design.
Educational Background and Personal Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Hands-on capabilities.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- A “can do” attitude person.