Shopic is an AI start-up specializing in retail solutions and shopping experiences. Our technology turns any shopping cart into a smart cart. Powered by computer vision and data analytics, the cart lets shoppers grab the products they want and skip the checkout lines when they leave the store.
We are based in Tel Aviv, deployed by major grocery chains worldwide, and employ some of the best minds in the AI sector. As a Customer Success Manager at Shopic, you’ll be managing a few of our Enterprise/Named clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Customer onboarding and delivery- end to end project management both internal and external customer facing.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- The role requires travels abroad to manage on site activities and meet the customers
- 5+ years of experience in Software Project Management, Customer Success, Account Management, and client-facing roles.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred) or equivalent army experience.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.