Shopic is an AI start-up specializing in retail solutions and shopping experiences. Our technology turns any shopping cart into a smart cart. Powered by computer vision and data analytics, the cart lets shoppers grab the products they want and skip the checkout lines when they leave the store.
We are based in Tel Aviv, deployed by major grocery chains worldwide, and employ some of the best minds in the AI sector. As a Pre-sale Account Manager at Shopic, you’ll be managing a few of our Enterprise clients –driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
We are expanding our sales team, and we are looking for a creative and self-motivated Pre-sale Account Manager to join our team. At Shopic the Pre-sale Account Manager will be Responsible for supporting all the sales process-technical, project management, financial, creating the proposal documents and responding to bid opportunities.
In this role you will have the opportunity to have a key position in projects for top-tier retailers around the world. As we are a rapidly growing organization, you will have a significant role in the company’s success!
You’re day to day activities will include qualifying new leads from a technical, financial and strategic point of view. You will visit the potential customer’s store location and be responsible for mapping the store, the use-cases and assisting the product team in defining the most appropriate customer journey.
You will be the organization owner of demos and POCs (Proof of Concept), starting with the technical and logistical readiness through presentations and hand holding of our customers throughout the process.
You will also work with the VP Sales Ops to create financial models, business cases and ROI (Return of Investment) analysis both for internal management review and for customer scrutiny.
Another one of your major tasks will be to write-up customer proposals, create PPT presentations and manage customer bid responses.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Project Management, Customer Success, Account Management, and client-facing roles.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred) or equivalent army experience.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.