- Lead the execution of the company’s strategic positioning in the market, our competitive analysis, segmentation and demand generation.
- Manage all different sides of marketing for a B2B startup – from conferences and events, through PR, content and all the way to online marketing and marketing automation.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation, including paid media, marketing automation, email marketing, events, co-marketing / channels, PR, social, content marketing, etc.
- Leverage marketing platforms to execute, measure, track, analyze & optimize marketing programs and performance, including ongoing conversion optimization based on research, and analytics.
- Work closely with sales, product & customer success teams, to create the resources that will help increase user conversion and user retention.
- Implement and maintain digital channels, including online advertising, website, social media, SEO, email marketing, newsletter and account-based marketing.
- Manage our conference presence – decide which events we should attend and how to make the best out of them, support event build-up, materials, participation and interesting speaking opportunities.
- Identify and capture relevant industry awards.
- 4 + years relevant marketing experience marketing a B2B product with proven ability to deliver results – MUST
- 2+ years of retail experience – MUST
- Native English with exceptional written communication skills
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have exceeded objectives
- Experience in running data-driven lead generation programs including: paid media, email and database marketing, content marketing, SEO, partnerships, events, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills & ability to drive actionable insights
- Results driven, team player, creative, energetic, innovative, proactive and resourceful, with a Willingness to roll up the sleeves and get things done
- Event production experience – a plus
- Experience in working for a rapidly changing start-up – a plus