Shopic is looking for a SUPERSTAR to join our amazing growing Start-Up/family!
This is a great opportunity to lead and build processes and to take part in shaping the culture of the company.
In this position, you’ll take charge of the administration and work with our bookkeepers, employees, customers, and suppliers. You’ll also lead the welfare of the company – organize events, happy hours, holiday toasts and more.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records.
- Updating internal HR databases.
- Leading HR operational processes.
- Working with our bookkeepers.
- Booking and coordinating travels abroad and preparing reports.
- Handling payments with customers and suppliers.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Taking care of employee welfare.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Great people skills – a must!
- Good Vibes!
- Quick learner, creative and open-minded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in working with vendors (negotiation skills, budget control).
- Computer literacy.
- Education: BA in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or any other relevant degree.