We are looking for a Director of Product to lead the product organization in our fast growing company. You will lead all aspects of product management from ideas to scalable execution.
- Build, coach and mentor a world-class product team.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on company vision, market intelligence, customer feedback, differentiating capabilities, and close collaboration with Engineering and Design teams.
- Plan product roadmaps and execute on them.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the business problem or created business value through these metrics, both before and after their release.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Partner with other members of the company management to create clarity and alignment for the entire team.
- Oversee the launch of all products and develop processes/documentation to educate both internal and external clients/stakeholders on product features.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Innovate and prioritize products and features.
- Market research.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, while managing multiple product managers and product owners in an agile environment.
- Passionate about growing PMs and product teams to be exceptional at product management.
- A Doer with proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader or a product manager.
- Strong analytical skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results.
- Strong ability transforming opportunities and needs into products and features.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, related field or relevant army experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Experience with hardware products.
- Experience with Machine Learning based products.
- Experience with Computer Vision based products.