As a Director of Customer Success at Shopic, you’ll be managing our Enterprise/Named clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Managing customer projects: responsible for all tasks, deliverables, timelines, resources etc.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- 10+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management,
- Business Development, Project Management, or another client-facing role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Sc. (engineer, economics, marketing, industrial Management) or equivalent experience – is a must.
- MBA – an advantage
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Strong differentiation between major and minor issues.
- Ability to motivate and get the job done in a matrix project management environment.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Fast learner, ability to understand new technical topics including details
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Engineering).
- Experience in document creation.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing retail tech startup.
- Passion for service.