We are looking for an applied deep learning researcher with strong and proven capabilities of building and deploying deep learning algorithms in the computer vision domain.
- Own the full development cycle – from researching a problem, defining the required dataset, implementing an efficient model, deploying it to production, and improving it upon the real-world results.
- You will work on computer-vision problems such as object-detection, fine-grained classification, change-detection, multiple object tracking and more.
- Use, adapt and improve state-of-the-art implementations and adjust them to various project needs.
- 5+ years of experience in applied DL development for computer vision, on multiple projects.
- MSc / PhD in Computer-Science, EE, Physics, Mathematics (or similar) or an extensive equivalent industry/military experience.
- Hands-on experience in TensorRT – advantage.
- Excellent coding ability in Python. C++ is an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of at least one DL framework, such as TensorFlow / PyTorch / MXNet.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to communicate complex ideas effectively.