We are looking for a data acquisition/annotation lead to help us build an image dataset which is used by the R&D team. The position includes both hands-on work and managing the outsourced annotations team.
- Own the process of acquiring visual data and annotating it effectively with high quality.
- Work on a daily basis with the research team to define data needs and data annotation requirements.
- Hands-on data acquisition in retail-stores in Israel.
- Hands-on data annotation of images.
- Lead a team of outsourced data-annotators: define and instruct tasks, track team progress, verify the quality of work.
- 1+ year experience as data annotator or in QA position.
- Very organized person with high level of attention to details.
- Ability to manage a remote team.
- Ability to communicate well in spoken/written English.
- Mobility is an advantage.