As a Customer Success Manager at Shopic, you’ll be managing a few of our Enterprise/Named clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Project Management, or another client-facing role.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred) or equivalent army experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Experience in document creation.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing retail tech startup.
- Passion for service.