Shopic is an AI start-up specializing in retail solutions and shopping experiences. Our technology turns any shopping cart into a smart cart. Powered by computer vision and data analytics, the cart lets shoppers grab the products they want and skip the checkout lines when they leave the store.
We are based in Tel Aviv, deployed by major grocery chains worldwide, and employ some of the best minds in the AI sector. We are looking for an experienced BI Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team. The BI product is a core part of our product offering and a key competitive advantage.
The BI Product Manager is responsible for BI product planning, deliveries, and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. Develop a vision and roadmap for the product BI based on input from sales, internal stakeholders, customers, market research, and their own industry insight.
- Define the BI product strategy and roadmap along with management
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Develop and understand the KPIs for each line of product and provide tools to act upon data insights
- Managing, and design data systems, reports, and dynamic dashboards
- Act as the primary point of contact for insights and analytics for the entire line of products
- Analyze large, complex data sets from different sources to uncover product insights and help translate them into actionable recommendations
- Work with the product team to identify problems, brainstorm solutions, and present finding
- BSc/ MSc degree in Information Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Management, with experience in B2C products – MUST
- At least 4 years of experience in ML/DS roles – MUST
- Experience with dashboard design.
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn new subjects
- Proactive, independent & team player
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)