We are looking for a deep learning – computer vision engineer with a strong and proven capabilities of building deep learning, machine learning and computer vision solutions.
- Build, train, tune and optimize Deep Convolutional Neural Networks (DCNN) to implement various computer vision tasks (classification, localization, feature extraction, fine-grained recognition).
- Build, train, tune and optimize Recurrent Neural Networks for various computer vision tasks (such as person activity detection).
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field like Computer Science, Engineering or related field required, with significant focus on deep learning.
- 3+ years experience in Python and/or Java; additional knowledge of other programming languages (C++, R, etc.).
- 2+ years professional or academic experience with common deep networks including convolutional networks, recurrent networks and autoencoders.
- Experience in applying machine learning on real-life problems.
- Experience in working with large datasets.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe 2, Torch/PyTourch, Theano; Projects on computer vision are a strong plus.
- Experience with computer vision techniques and libraries (OpenCV, PIL).
- Experience with sourcing datasets for different use cases.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to communicate complex ideas effectively