We are looking for an energetic fast learner team player, who loves giving great service and enjoys working in a high-demanding, fast-paced work environment, which requires high multi-tasking abilities. This is a great opportunity to lead and build processes and to take part in shaping the culture of the company. In this position, you will take charge of the administration and work with our bookkeepers, employees, customers, and suppliers. You will also lead the welfare of the company – organize events, happy hours, holiday toasts and more.
- Working with our bookkeepers
- Booking and coordinating travels abroad and preparing reports
- Handling payments with customers and suppliers
- Ordering office supplies
- Taking care of employee welfare
- Meeting coordinator
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role in a fast-paced, dynamic startup company
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Experience in working with vendors (negotiation skills, budget control)
- Experience in the Tech industry – an advantage
- Education: BA in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or any other relevant degree – an advantage
- Great people skills – a must!